Free or Paid?
NoteCard comes in two versions, Free and Paid, but you don’t have to decide immediately which one is right for you.
The features of the Paid version can be enabled at will during a 10-day evaluation period. What’s more, whenever you do buy NoteCard, whether before or after downloading, during the evaluation period or after it has elapsed, you will be fully protected by our unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
NoteCard — Free version
The essentials of the system, featuring...
- Highly-focused, fun, note-reading drill
- Develop instant recognition of musical notes
- Learn notes on piano, guitar, other instruments
- Easy introduction of notes over multiple ‘levels’
- Choose any clef — treble, bass, alto or tenor
NoteCard runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Click the link to begin downloading. After the file finishes transferring to your computer, run it to install NoteCard. For the first 10 days of use, NoteCard lets you switch freely between the Free and Paid versions. Buy your License Code within this 10-day period to enjoy permanent, uninterrupted access to the Paid features if desired.
NoteCard — Paid version
All the features of the free version, PLUS...
- Audio playback of notes helps lock memory
- Got a MIDI keyboard? Use it with NoteCard!
- Optional practice with sharps and flats
- Individual practice records for up to three users
- Progress analysis keeps you motivated, on track
- Adaptive testing algorithm cuts learning time
- Ear-training mode (in v3.3) adds new horizon
Clicking the above link takes you to the NoteCard order page. That’s where you can get a License Code giving you permanent full access to all features of the Paid Version. Click the Download link at left if you prefer to evaluate personally the Paid features prior to purchase. For the first 10 days of use, NoteCard lets you switch freely between the Free and Paid versions. (Money-saving tip: Ask your music teacher to consider organizing a group buy of NoteCard, with savings of up to 40% per copy!)